About Sea Breeze
Sea Breeze is a beautiful 2 bedroom holiday home situated in an elevated position in Perranporth. Arranged as an upside down house you can enjoy stunning sea views from the comfort of the sofas in the living area, the balcony and the double bedroom.
Only a 5-10 minute walk to the beach, local shops, pubs and a variety of cafes and restaurants Sea Breeze is ideally located to enjoy all that Perranporth has to offer.
Facilities At A Glance
- Sleeps up to 4 persons (1 twin room, 1 double room): bed linen included
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Utility room (washing machine, airer, ironing facilities, freezer)
- Fully equipped kitchen (microwave, dishwasher, fridge, electric hob & oven)
- Open plan kitchen/diner & lounge
- Balcony with sea views
- TV + freeview
- DVD/CD player + selection of DVDs
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private enclosed outside area (washing line and outdoor tables & chairs available)
- Parking: private off road parking
- Accessability: there are a few steps up to the property and a gravelled path
What’s not included?
Guests need to bring their own towels.
Are there any restrictions?
No pets allowed
No smoking on the premises inside/outside
Double Bedroom with Sea Views
Relax on the balcony with a glass of wine and enjoy the view.
Open Plan Living Area
The lounge is on the 1st floor and has two comfy 2-seater sofas, TV with freeview, DVD/CD player with a selection of DVDs to choose from. The patio doors lead onto the balcony with sea views and views of the sand dunes & golf course.
Open Plan Dining Area
Open Plan Kitchen Area
– oven & hob
– fridge with ice-box (separate freezer in utility room)
– coffee maker